Our Babies' Birthdays!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 16, 2013

Update on our lives!

I know, I know! I am the worst blogger ever!!! 9 months has passed by so quickly from the last time I've reported on Team Schultz. We hope you enjoy the pictures! We are doing great and are still loving North Carolina! The kids are growing so fast and enjoying their schools. Kyle goes to Northern Guilford Elementary School. Kinsley goes 3 days a week to Lawndale Baptist Children's Center. They are surrounded by loving teachers, church family, and neighbors! The big kids are doing fantastic as well! Please help me in praying for God to reveal His plan for me for working next school year. I'm not sure exactly where He wants me to be, but I am excited for the possibilities that He has for me! We love and miss you all very much! I'll close by saying, "I'll try and post again soon," but you know that most likely won't happen! :) God's blessings to you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Movies 2k
I Luv My Dramas
Desi Kornar
Pak Dynamic
Pkkornar
Pak Rule
Blogger Templates
My Hut

Anonymous said...

Mens Fashion News - Read Celebrity Fashion, Daily Fashion News, Fashion Industry News, Fashion Business News, Fashion Trends, Mens Fashion News, Fashion News 2014, Fashion Tips, Celebrity Fashion Trends.