Our Babies' Birthdays!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

We Love the Beach!

Our home for 6 days! We hated to leave, especially because we got to see Aunt Courtney every day!


Fire pit, jacuzzi, putting green, lounge chairs, view of the beach from the front door, and 1 second and you're on the beach sand = PARADISE!



Beach babes!





I'm too sexy for...

this outfit...

So I took it off! :)


Walk to the pier...with a few stops!






Smores and BBQ at Aunt Courtney and Uncle Paul's!



"I LOVE Aunt Courtney!"

"WHAT?! We have to leave tomorrow!"


Kinsley's take on the vacation...

"Who me? What do I think of this vacation?"


"Ummmm, let me think!"


"Well I am sad to leave, but..."


"I still get to take this toy home with me!"

1 comment:

The McEnaney's said...

Your kids are to die for! Just adorable! And I haven't seen Courtney since high school!