Our Babies' Birthdays!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Time Fun!

The Kerr and Schultz Family all got to go to the North Pole Express in Miami-Globe, Arizona. Kyle loved going on the real train. He was so glad to have us all together. Kyle wasn't too sure about Santa, but we managed one picture.

Visiting Papa Bill (90+ years old) before the train ride


Some of Kyle's favorite men!


Lovin' my Uncle Jon Jon!


Lovin' my Uncle My Mike!


My favorites... my Daddy and trains!


Family Photo!


My Mommy!


Team Schultz all aboard the train!


More of Kyle's favorite peeps!


Not too sure about Santa. Keep your distance big guy!

1 comment:

Aurora said...

Was that the Polar Express Train Ride? We so want to do that with the girls! Fun!