Our Babies' Birthdays!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Spirit of Giving

Tis the season to give... Kyle's mommy donated her hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. This is similar to Locks of Love except that Pantene requires 8 inches of hair and the other is 10 inches. Clint was willing to compromise and go with the 8 inches. Good thing because I would have been bald if I went the 10 inches route! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas cards! I did since it is the last view of my long hair. My hair is now above my shoulders. Yikes! I was in shock at first, but then I had to feel better knowing that I helped someone who needs it more than I do. God has blessed me with hair and I'd like to think that someone who needs it will consider my donation a blessing. I'd like to encourage others to do so as well! It's a good feeling to help someone! Needless to say, I don't have any pictures of me with my short hair. If and when I do, I'll post them!

2 comments:

The Dusek Family said...

I'm sure you're gorgeous!! I'm cutting mine off tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Amanda!!! Good for you donating your hair!!! Don't forget Brooke donated her hair for locks of love when she was in 2nd grade and getting ready to do it again very soon.