Our Babies' Birthdays!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Kyle is headed to the "Big Boy Room"

Well, the time has come. Very soon, Kyle is headed to the 1 and 2 year old room at school. They were waiting for him to walk better. Sure enough he's taking off. This last week he has walked more than he's crawled. (Sniff, sniff!) He's growing up. Other big boy things he has been doing for a while now: no bottle only a sippy cup or a regular cup with a bendy straw, drinking whole milk, taking only one scheduled nap a day, wearing shoes all day (except at home- gotta let those feet air out), and giving his little hands to his Mommy and Daddy during prayer . Time flies! We are enjoying every minute of him. He has such a great personality. There are many words to describe this little bundle of joy! He's so much fun!

These are both fun! I'll take them with me!


I'm a big kid now!


Love this box! Love these trucks!


On my way to my first D-backs game! Check out the bruise on my forehead. It didn't hurt! :)


Mommy and I are rooting for the D-backs! We've been practicing the 7th inning stretch song!


Yahoo! I love this place!


Just me and my Daddy! Mommy's two favorite athletes!

1 comment:

GK said...

Oh my gosh, Kyle, you are growing up too fast! Walking?! What a big boy! He is such a sweet little boy. It's so bittersweet how time flies.