Our Babies' Birthdays!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

More of Kyle

Family and Friends~
Please keep Kyle in your prayers. On April 8th, he'll go to Banner Medical Center to have tubes put in his ears. While this procedure is common, the chance that our baby could possible endure pain is frightening. The pros of this surgery definitely outweigh the cons, but we still are a little nervous. Through every ear infection, Kyle has never lost his smile. Pray that this continues. We live to see "Kyle's smile!" See below for some updates and continue to check the "Growing Boy" to see his weekly pictures. - Team Schultz

This is my new sippy cup. I like to suck the water from the straw and then let it run out my mouth. Water is some good stuff.


I love drinking water like a big boy.


This is me and my Uncle Jon-Jon helping Dad get his new office furniture moved into his office.


This is the way my Nana Fucy showed me how to eat watermelon. Open wide and dig in!


Can you smell that? I think Mom needs to check my pants. Sorry Tata Tony!


Dad and I love to play.


Ahh, I still love my jump-a-roo. My longest is 134 jumps without stopping.


I thought this might be like my jump-a-roo, but I can't reach the ground yet. Seems kind of boring getting pushed back and forth.


My feet and toes continue to be my favorite toys.

4 comments:

The Dusek Family said...

All of you are in our prayers!!! He'll do awesome!!! Let me know how it goes!!!

GK said...

We'll keep the little cutie in our prayers. I'm sure it'll all go very smoothly. Poor booger.

Astraea said...

Poor baby. We will be praying for him!

The tub shot is hilarious!! What a cute little chunk!!

Astraea said...

We pray everything went well today! No more ear infections, Kyle!!! We love you!