Our Babies' Birthdays!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

First Vegetable, Squash!

So I finally get to eat some real food. My doctor said an orange one first. My mom said this one is called squash. Here is the first bite.


This is what I thought about the first bite.


I waited 6 months to try this? This is not good. Bring back the cereal.


Yum Yum, I like the cereal. Some I eat, some I wear.


I like to talk and eat at the same time. My Mommy says I am not supposed to talk with my mouth full because I get it all over the place.

2 comments:

GK said...

Every time I look at this baby I smile! What a sweetie. Sorry those sweet potatoes didn't go down so well. Have you tried mixing with a little cereal? Have a great day guys!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the "food" face photos!! Kyle looks soooo cute!

Aaron's been trying to reach Clint for a few months - email him at aaron@kristieandaaron.com...

We wanna get together and do lunch/dinner one of these days, or perhaps a playdate with the kiddies.

~Kristie